Cinco Ranch Again Tops List Of Texas’ Best Selling Communities In 2013
John Burns Real Estate is out with their annual list of the nation’s top selling communities in the U.S. Once again, Cinco Ranch is tops in Texas. Cinco Ranch is was also number 3, nationally with 845 home sales in 2013. Riverstone was the next best seller in the Houston are with 791 homes sold. Interestingly, sales in the Woodlands dropped by 30 percent as inventory continued to shrink. Texas still dominated the list of the top selling master-planned communities with 9 of the top 20.
Here’s the list of the top selling communities in 2013…
- The Villages, Fl.
- The Irvine Range, Orange County, CA.
- Cinco Ranch, Katy, TX.
- Mountains Edge, Las Vegas, NV.
- Nocatee, Ponte Vedra, FL.
- Riverstone, Houston, TX.
- Providence, Las Vegas, NV.
- The Woodlands, Houston, TX.
- Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, FL.
- Alamo Ranch, San Antonio, TX.
- Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV.
- Stapleton, Denver, CO.
- Cross Creek Ranch, Houston, TX.
- Lake Nona, Orlando, FL.
- Aliana, Houston, TX.
- Woodforest, Montgomery, TX.
- Sienna Plantation, Houston, TX.
- Canyon Lakes West, Cypress, TX.
- Brambleton, Ashburn, WA.
- Valencia, Los Angeles, CA.
Aaron Layman Properties Blog
Subscribe to the Aaron Layman Properties blog