Firethorne is a 1400-acre master-planned community a few miles south of I-10 along F.M. 1463. Firethorne offers a community meeting center, swimming pools, fitness center, playgrounds and tennis courts. Firethorne also boasts sports fields for Lacrosse, football and soccer, as well as a 12-acre main lake hosting the local Katy Triathlon at Firethorne. Firethorne is also home to Katy ISD’s Wolman Elementary which opened in the fall of 2012. The western-most section of Firethorne (Firethorne West) is served by Lamar Consolidated ISD.
Builders of Firethorne homes include Highland Homes, Perry Homes, David Weekley Homes, Coventry Homes, Ravenna Homes, Plantation Homes, Ashton Woods Homes, MI Homes and Saratoga Homes. The yearly HOA fee for Firethorne was $800 in 2016. The property tax rate for Firethorne differs slightly depending on whether the property lies in Katy ISD or Lamar Consolidated ISD.
For more information about buying, selling or renting a home in Firethorne contact Aaron Layman Properties today!
- Firethorne Homes $150,000-$200,000
- Firethorne Homes $200,000-$250,000
- Firethorne Homes $250,000-$300,000
- Firethorne Homes $300,000-$350,000
- Firethorne Homes $350,000-$400,000
- Firethorne Homes $400,000-$450,000
- Firethorne Homes $450,000-$500,000
- Firethorne Homes $500,000+
- Firethorne Homes With A Swimming Pool
Firethorne Homeowners Association (HOA)